Being in Sales can be one of the most rewarding professions.
Nothing happens until a sale takes place.
But it can also be a lonely job and that's where the Sales Roundtable comes in.
IBAW's Sales Roundtable is a monthly discussion of Sales, Marketing, Branding and other topics associated with moving the sales process forward.It's a peer to peer, confidential environment built to give you guidance, direction, and inspiration to keep you - and your business - moving forward.
Who should attend:
- People new to sales or a specific career
- Seasoned veterans looking for new ideas
- CEOs, CMOs, Sales Directors
The Sales Roundtable is only open to IBAW members but is a free benefit and is easily worth the price of your membership.
Here are just a few of the topics we've covered:
- How to get past the gatekeeper
- Value points...and how to communicate them
- Cold calling strategy & tactics
- Should we try to reopen dormant accounts?
- When Prospects Go Dark
- Critical questions for effective presentations or one on ones
Join us at our next meeting!
What our members say...
"The ninety minutes we spend together is very valuable. It is a confidential environment where fellow business professionals discuss ideas and insights into effective sales and business-building techniques. I would encourage anyone who is in sales to participate in this program."
- Scott Seroka, Seroka Branding